Roxanne Quadros (Principal)
Anand Yadav (Co-ordinator - Sr.School)
Parent-Teacher Association (PTA)
The PTA (Parent-Teacher Association) is an officially registered body which is very active at RBA. All parents and teachers are members of the PTA. However one parent and one teacher from each class volunteer to be on the PTA committee. If more than one is interested, lots are drawn at the first meeting of the year. The PTA committee meets every 2 months. At the first meeting, members are oriented to RBAs programmes and policies. Members understand their role as an interface between the parent body and school.
The PTA ensures a positive flow of energy between parents, teachers and children by providing a healthy channel of communication. It contributes to the activities of the school by lending a steady hand of support from time to time.
The various activities of PTA:
- Promoting communication between school and home
- Fund raising policies and programmes
- Arranging substitution when teachers attend workshops
- Organising talks on various subjects
- Organising events for teachers and parents
PTA Member list 2014 - 15
- Veena Saraf - Representative
- Nikunja Gandhi Volunteer
- Anuja Parkhi Volunteer
- Nitu Joshi Representative
- Deepika Manglani -Volunteer
- Abhay Gandhi Volunteer
- Sulaxmi Koregaonkar Representative
- Vaishali Dave Volunteer
- Iffat Khan Volunteer
- Nandita Lalwani Volunteer
- Kanika Chandrami Representative
- Samreen Naikwadi Representative
- Mahipal Singh Volunteer
- Bhakti Shidhaye Volunteer
- Hetal Shah Volunteer
- Meenakshi Ismail Representative
- Dipti Parekh Volunteer
- Tamanna Shah Volunteer
- Bhavesh Thakkar Volunteer
- Sanjay Mankekar Representative
- Vidhi Manglani - Representative
- Swati Nevalkar Representative
- Farida Bharmal Representative
- Arti Galani Representative
- Sachin Shindgikar Representative
- Kavita Agarwal Volunteer
- Aradhana Sharma Volunteer
- Monica Desai Representative
- Arnavaaz Lokhandwala Volunteer
- Laila Garg Volunteer
- Jhama Seth Representative
- Ritu Debey Volunteer
- Binita Naik- Representative
- Vaishali Raut Volunteer
- Richa Lala Represetative
- Madhuri Kulkarni Volunteer
- Smita Chordia Volunteer
- Sandeep Nahar Representative
- Batul Volunteer
- Deepali Volunteer
- Madhuri Kulkarni Volunteer
- Ramona - Volunteer
The Rewachand Bhojwani Foundation
This is a registered family trust. The Founder Chairman, Dr. Laxmikant Rewachand Bhojwani envisioned a professionally managed school with state of the art facilities - so RBA was born.
The Managing Committee is responsible to appoint staff,
admit students, monitor the progress of the school and approve academic and non-academic decisions.
The following are the sub-committees of the Managing Committee:
1. Sub-committee for Leave and Appointments
2. Sub-committee for Admissions
Other sub-committees may be formed from time to time as required.
Roles & Responsibilities
At RBAcademy, we learnt the importance of clear lines of authority
to facilitate decision-making and dissemination of information.
Through an organic process of role creation and role definition,
we evolved our own organizational structure.
Though roles are defined, they do not fall into water-tight compartments.
The dividing walls are permeable --- there are many overlaps.
The heart of this organisational structure is the institution - a set of organic, living, shared values, relationships and dreams. These are held together, redefined and nurtured through ongoing institutional building experiences.